Sydney Film School does not require students to have any specific prior knowledge in film, or an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) for entry into the CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media.
Students are usually granted entry to the course based on these criteria:
- A personal statement
- A commitment to enquiry and study
- An interest for a career in, or pursuing knowledge of the film industry
- The ability to effectively collaborate
- An interview with an admissions officer
Applicants seeking direct entry into the CUA60615 Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media must also demonstrate previous qualifications equivalent to the CUA5015 Diploma of Screen and Media including a showreel of their work.
We recommend that applicants speak with a member of Sydney Film School’s staff to gain a fuller understanding of our courses before applying.
Completing the Sydney Film School application form below.
- Writing and submitting a personal statement indicating your special areas of interest in film/video, any related experience you may have, and why you wish to do the course (limited to one page).
- Submitting a short CV/resume showing work experience or accredited training you may have completed (if available).
**Please note that as of December 31, 2018 Sydney Film School formed part of International Screen Academy Pty Ltd. This will not change the course content, structure or outcomes. Students will be enrolled at International Screen Academy Pty Ltd trading as Sydney Film School. Should you require further information, please contact our recruitment manager for details.