Students will be required to observe and comply with the following School Policies and Procedures listed below:
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Attendance Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
- Course Progress Intervention Policy
- Course Credit Transfer Policy
- Expected Duration and Study Load Policy
- Pricing Fees Payment Refunds Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning RPL Policy
- Student Welfare and Support Policy
- Student Course Variations Withdrawal Policy
- Equipment Use Policy for Student Access
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER – USI
All students undertaking training in Australia will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Your USI is like an account number made up of letters and numbers. It gives you direct access to all your training records and results.
Each time you enrol with a new training provider, you will need your USI number. You can create your USI online at no cost. It will stay with you for life.
CREATING YOUR USI
You can create your USI online by clicking here.
In order to create it you will need identification in the form of:
- Driver’s License
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport)
- Birth Certificate (Australian)
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
Once you have created your USI, please let us know.
For further information on USI, please visit the Government USI website.